We are one of the leading
solution providers for water treatment,
wastewater treatment & recycle of water
Removal of suspended contaminants in water/waste water is mandatory for safeguarding process and downstream units. This is done by the screens.
Triveni offers the most robust range of screening equipments for almost every application in Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel construction or to suit the process requirement. The Screening equipment can be supplied for Light, Medium & Heavy duty services for positive debris removal from water/waste water. The Screening equipments are fabricated and assembled in the work and shipped after adequate testing in major sub-assemblies with proper marking to ensure easy field assembly. The Screening equipments are designed for efficient and cost effective solutions with durable and dependable operations. The Screening equipments are available for applications upto 14' wide and upto 90' deep.
Trash Cleaning Machines
Trash Cleaning Machines usually are part of waste water/sewage applications ahead of the Pumping Stations and or Travelling Water Screen the intake of which works to ensure removal of coarse debris.
The trash cleaning machines are available in guided & non-guided options. While the guided option is provided where the channel width is limited and single unit can clean the entire rack width in a single stroke, the non-guided option is generally provided with a traversing option where the entire machine moves from one end of the bay to the other thus cleaning the entire width of the rack in steps.
These machines can be supplied in carbon steel / stainless steel construction to suit specific applications either in fully automatic or semi-automatic drive control options.
Traveling Water Screen
Travelling Water Screens effectively removes debris from intake water to ensure adequately screened water before it is taken into the industrial water system, either by gravity or through pumping mains. The screens are available in following options
- Thru Flow
- Dual Flow
- Centre Flow
Traveling Water Screens can be operated continuously or intermittently with baskets in metallic or non-metallic construction of varying mesh sizes. The high pressure spraying system is provided with efficient nozzles for effective cleaning of screens/mesh. Traveling Water Screens can be provided in carbon steel construction/stainless steel construction to suit specific applications.
Intake Works Equipment
In waste water treatment facilities, Grits are a constant source of wear & tear of the downstream units. We provide comprehensive range of Grit Separation equipment in various options to suit specific project requirement for removal. These units are designed optimally for the required hydraulics to ensure optimum grit separation even at peak hydraulic load. The Grit withdrawal section is designed to ensure removal of settled grits without disturbing the settling section and lift them with minimum water content.
The Grit Separators are available in various options
- Square Grit Collectors are the most commonly used units due to simplicity of its design and operational reliability, provided with Screw Classifier or with Rake Classifier depending upon the client's requirement.
- Rectangular Grit Collectors are provided wherever the plant layout does not allow the Square units or there are certain process considerations and can be offered with moving scrappers driven through the endless chain, carried on adequately sized sprockets on both ends. The Grits withdrawal can be either through scrapers/buckets/screw or rake classifier hydraulically to suit specific applications.
- Aerated Grit Channel is an efficient concept for optimal performance of grit removal system in long, narrow, shallow channels across properly placed baffle plate. In this design the grit separation is controlled by means of air circulation across the baffle through spiraling flow around it throughout the length of the channel. Grit removal mechanism is generally similar to as stated in other options above.
- Cyclonic / Vortex Grit Collector has a circular tank that receives feed through a submerged opening in the tank wall. A paddle agitator is provided to mix & move grits towards tank wall. Grits accumulate at the bottom lifted by air lift pump operated through air blower. The withdrawn grits are discharged onto the Grit Dewatering Classifier for separation of grits. The dewatered grits are taken for further disposal and overflow is recycled back.
Grit separators are available in carbon steel/stainless steel or project specific material of construction.
We have clarification solutions to suit specific requirements and ensure optimal solution with least footprint requirement and most convenient configuration within overall plant layout. The footprint & layout issues are crucial since Clarifier units occupy a large space of any treatment plant, with comprehensive range of Clarifier options that provide unmatched benefits to assess clients' requirement and provide the best solutions in a given situation. Clarifier units can be equipped with the scum removal, weirs arrangement to meet the job requirement. The units can be provided in carbon steel construction/stainless steel construction to suit specific applications/requirements.
- Full Bridge - Central Drive
- Half Bridge - Central Drive
- Rotating Bridge - Peripheral Drive
Clarifier - Rectangular Tank
- Travelling Bridge Sludge Scraper
- Chain & Scrapper Sludge Collector
Clariflocculator - Circular Tank
- Rotating Bridge Peripheral Drive with 2/4 Flocculators
- Central Driven with Independent Flocculator Drives / Dual Stack
Reactor Clarifier - High Rate Solid Contact type
- Full Bridge with Side Feed
- Half Bridge with Bottom Feed
- Central Drive - Full / Half Bridge Type
- Without Rake Lifting Device
- With Manual / Semi - automatic / Automatic Rake Lifting Device
- Peripheral Drive - Rotating Bridge
Clarifier - Suction Withdrawal and Peripheral Feed Suction type
- Full Bridge - Central Drive
- Half Bridge - Central Drive
Gravity Belt Thickener
Type of Product - Reactor Clarifier
Reactor Clarifier is a Solid Contact Clarifier unit, in which settled sludge is re-circulated and mixed with the incoming stream such that the already settled particles from nuclei for particle growth through flocculation created by controlled hydraulic movement of the chemically conditioned inflow stream entering the Clarifier unit combining flash mixing, flocculation and sedimentation into a single unit for effective removal of suspended solids and other associated impurities.
One of the major advantages of Reactor Clarifier unit is its smaller footprint due to higher permissible upflow rates through optimum placement of the overflow launders - radially and/or circumferentially causing minimum disturbance to solid settling with or without sludge blanket options. The flocculation unit is provided with variable speed to adjust to varying input process conditions. While smaller units are provided with side feed entry, larger units are provided with bottom feed. Sizes are available upto diameter of 50m & above in a variety of construction material such as Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel etc.