- Triveni turbine business group derives it's technological source
from various international collaborations.
- Our R&D and Engineering team has 25-30 years rich experience
in steam turbine designs.
- Combination of extensive design experience with state of the art
design tools helps us in developing the latest designs of critical
components such as rotors, blades, nozzles etc.
- To be distinguished global player, we have strong liaison with
top notch Indian and International specialists and association with
premier institutes such as Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore,
IIT Madras, National Aeronautical Laboratory, Bangalore, Gas Turbine
Research & Engineering, Bangalore etc.
- In last 5 years, new designs are brought out by R&D in line
with market demand and put to operation successfully with excellent
- Flow path components with higher efficiency and reliability was
introduced in the turbine models.
- Design was made to have flatter efficiency curve over a wide
range of operation making it ideal for industrial applications.
- Triveni TBG R&D and Engineering department is equipped with
state of the art softwares in CFD, FEA, Solid modeling, rotory
Improvements in Design Quality
and Reduction in Cycle time:
- By 3 D modeling with Pro-E, human errors are minimized and
simulation of final turbine assembly for clearance and interference.
- Quicker issual of critical components resulting in reduction in
design cycle time.
- Value engineering on turbine models to maximize customer needs.
- Continuous reliability improvement initiatives.