Providing best in class product support to Indian Defence Forces
and contributing to building of safer and stronger India
- First supply of 1:16:3 and 1:14:3 vertical drive turbines for Indian Navy Leander class frigates – 1980s
- Supplier of Test rig gearboxes for Defence and Aerospace establishments such as Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) – 1988 onwards
- Supply of Turbo Alternator Turbines for ATV Project – 1990s
- Supplied fully indigenous test rig gearbox to INS Eksila of 9 MW capacity for specific testing of Russian make propulsion gas turbines – 2011
- Successfully overhauled Turbo feed blowers for the Leander class frigates of the Indian Navy - 2012
- Got an order for design and development of Turbo Condensate Extraction Pump for the sought-after ATV programme - 2017
- Certified as an indigenous manufacturer of propulsion gearboxes – 2017
- Permitted for Gas Turbine Generators for auxiliary power on warships by Generator General Quality Assurance, New Delhi – 2017
- Approved for Pumps for all applications on board Indian Navy warships - 2017
- Ventured into a new product line by bagging an order from Goa Shipyard Limited for five ship sets of Fin stabilisers for Coast Guard OPVs in 2017 and successfully delivered the first ship set in Mar 2018.
© 2019 Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd.